Small Business Solutions Program
All energy efficiency programs are now open. As part of our commitment to safety, we are taking additional precautions in connection with efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers, trade allies and employees. All energy efficiency trade allies are following these health and safety guidelines:
- All employees will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
- Customers will be contacted prior to on-site visits to confirm no one has tested positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days. Appointments will be rescheduled if necessary.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained.
- Face masks will be worn.
- All employees must wash their hands or use approved hand sanitizer before and after each visit.
- Equipment and electronics will be sanitized before and between each visit.
Entergy Solutions offers enhanced financial incentives for energy-efficient lighting, HVAC and commercial cooking equipment for small business customers through the Small Business Solutions Program.
- Enhanced lighting incentives up to 70% of the total project cost to reduce your initial investment.
- A complimentary lighting audit of your facility to identify energy-saving opportunities.
- An increase in your bottom line by reducing operating costs with energy-saving measures.
Process and Eligibility
The process is simple.
- Schedule your complimentary lighting assessment with a Small Business Solutions auditor by filling out the form below. For proposed upgrades, the auditor will provide a report indicating total price of project, sample payback and dollar amount that the Small Business Solutions Program will contribute to the project.
- Sign a Participation Agreement to move forward with your lighting project. A Small Business Solutions trade ally will be assigned to you to complete the project.
- Arrange an installation date and payment terms for your share of the project cost with your Small Business trade ally.
- After installation, sign a Completion Form and enjoy your new, energy-efficient lighting.
- Customers must be active, nonresidential Entergy Mississippi customers with usage of 75kW or less.
- Customers may not receive more than $10,000 per utility account under the Small Business Solutions Program. Small business customers may also apply for incentives under the Entergy Solutions for Business Program, but total incentives received by the customer for 2022 may not exceed $100,000 per year per tax ID.
Click here to verify if you are eligible to participate in Small Business Solutions.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below to get started. Have questions? Call us at 844-523-9979 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.