Keep your routine and your current shower head. Save your hot water. The ShowerStart TSV (thermostatic shut-off valve) attaches to the shower head of your choice allowing you to effortlessly save the hot water between when your shower is warm and when you are ready to get in. Keep your pre-shower routine without the worry of a running shower. When the water reaches 95°F, ShowerStart automatically lowers the flow to a trickle, saving hot water until you’re ready to get in. Pull the cord to resume full flow and begin showering.
- Eliminates waste by conveniently preventing unintended hot water use during shower warm-up.
- Attaches to your choice of shower head (not included) with an industry standard 1/2" fitting.
- Does not interfere with the shower head’s pressure, feel or flow.
- Chrome finish.
- 3-year warranty.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- The ShowerStart adapter is not an anti-scald device ̶ always resume water flow and check water temperature before entering shower.
- ShowerStart may not be compatible with homes serviced by wells.
How ShowerStart TSV works